Discover the Advantages of a Software Based VoIP IP PBX with 3CX
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces proprietary hardware.
3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone.
A software-based IP PBX / PABX such as 3CX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
We install telephone systems for small businesses.
Economical and flexible End to End Telecom solutions.
- ISDN 2 and ISDN 30.
- VoIP – including number porting and sip trunks.
- 3CX phone system.
- Email to Fax
- Non-geographic numbers
- Number porting
- Minutes and airtime
If you are a SME business in any of the 3 counties of Worcestershire, Herefordshire or Gloucestershire we can help you with your telephony requirements.
We can install everything from the lines to your premises to the handsets in your office and everything in between.
However you want to connect up to the outside world we can provide the appropriate solution for you.
Resolve Information Technology are Partners of 3CX and your local Provider for maintenance, support and installation of the 3CX systems.
For a FREE Demo or to discuss your office needs further please contact us to arrange.